<$BlogRSDURL$>

lunes, octubre 17, 2005

Lluvia salada. 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


RAIN
Rain
in my eyes again
I´ll never be the same after you went
Smile
I dont want a smile
you´ll never be the fucking song that I ever write
(that I ever write)
I´ll start a new life
You´re not in my mind
was broken my heart and I said you "Goodbye"
I´ll fly away
will be with KURT COBAIN
It´s raining
rain of my eyes
Today
I chose just mi end
I´d rather be dead than skip of my hell
You
I dont belong to you
I hate you
all the things you do
I dont care
I detest you
all the thing you were
it´s now rain.

Scrip-T

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
* Hay veces en las que las palabras escritas, los trazos, el dibujo de la punta del boligrafo sobre el papel, es reflejo de emociones. En una forma diferente de leer una canción. Este es el nacimiento de Rain. Fué un regalo muy especial, que vino acompañado del sonido de la lluvia.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com